Τρίτη 13 Αυγούστου 2013

body music


your dancing body has invaded my life
I'm under its magic spell
it's dancing on my pillow
it won't let me sleep
your every move 
causes friction
in the electric air 
spreading lighting bolts
that make me shudder
flung to the walls
my muscles break like glass
the room collapses on top of me
the whole world unraveled
except your hand that pulls me
from the ruins
I learn to crawl
I follow you in the labyrinth
your body a volcano of flesh
the only light in the dark cavern
we encounter a door
you slide the key as you whisper
"soon we will be free"
I feel your sweet breath
like a kiss on my tormented skin
our hands push the door
we are bathed in light
we walk into a fathomless archaic forest
an impressionist landscape
I sense your hunger and I gather figs
I peel them and feed them to you
you start dancing
and once again I am a grateful prisoner
of your moves
sacred and wicked
it is only a dream
we are painfully connected in this dream
let us not go back to reality.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου