Τετάρτη 14 Αυγούστου 2013

damn the distance


I woke up early to abuse you
we can share melodramatic coffee
where metaphorical guts are spilled
do I know you well enough to admit
I am a coward?
if I lived across the street from you
(I just kissed your left shoulder,
did you feel that?)
we could meet at the bus-stop
or the library
like dolphins who swim in the same waters
(I kissed your breast)
you play your Radiohead music
too loud
I use some excuse to come over
like I bought this watermelon
it's too big for my refrigarator
may I keep half in yours?
we share the watermelon
(do you swallow the little black seeds?
they are full of antioxidants
or would you spit them out 
if I weren't here?)
I will not limit myself to logic
I don't understand the mechanics of dreaming
I will say your name
(and kiss your eyes)
maybe I am not a coward with you
and tell you that you smell
like sweetness, sex and lilac
and now watermelon
because it ran down the side of your mouth
and everywhere.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου